Overview of our current and upcoming activities
- Special Antarctic Voyage from Zoo Zürich in cooperation with the Antarctic Research Trust on MV Island Sky. Expedition leaders Klemens Pütz and Benno Lüthi.
– ONLY FEW REMAINING PLACES –
- Antarctic Voyages on MV Le Boreal with expedition leader Klemens Pütz.
- Antarctic Voyage in cooperation with Globetrotter/Background Tours on MV Hanseatic with expedition leader Benno Lüthi.
- Research on the foraging ecology of Southern Rockhopper Penguins from Diego Ramirez Islands, Chile, using satellite telemetry (Project 34/17).
November 2017 and March 2018
- Research on the foraging ecology of Fjordland Crested Penguins during the non-breeding period in New Zealand using GLS-loggers and satellite telemetry (Project 33/17).
- Circumnavigation of the Falkland Islands on MY Hans Hansson with expedition leader Klemens Pütz.
- Publication of Newsletter 13/17.
- Participation of Klemens Pütz at the 6th International Biologging Conference in Konstanz, Germany.
- Publication of the new Calendar 2018.
- Arctic Voyage to Iceland and Greenland on MV Astor with expedition leader Klemens Pütz.